Friday 7 March 2008

Her first holiday

Very quick blog, as it is well past my bed time, have been setting up an on line shop, not convinced it is any quicker than going and doing it for real.
We are on holiday, off to Wales for a week. We booked a cottage which looks great inside, which is important in wet and wonderful Wales, hopefully should be really good.

Summer saw her neuro consultant who did the op for the excess fluid on er brain and he is please, will see her in a years time and then only if we want him to which is great news. I took her for some casts of her feet today to make some splints so the pysio can get her standing in a frame to help her hips. The orthotist says they are the smallest ones he has ever made, I got to choose the colour, she has pink and purple buterflies, I could have had teletubies, but did not realy want them.
apologies for the spelling, I really am VERY tired. Bon nuit.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kathy and Nick

Lovely to hear from you last month I am sure Aldi's is just as good.

Summer Grace is lovely What a lovely photograph. Hope you enjoy your holiday in Wales one of my favourite places, used to live in Porthcawl and also Pembroke. Hope Summer Grace enjoys her first Holiday and you two too.

Lots of love

Mary Cyprus x

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Smartphone, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://smartphone-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.