Saturday 12 April 2008

Third time lucky

Yes its my third attempt to finally write something on the blog, the potatoes are ready to mash and the sausages are done, but they and my stomach will have to wait.

We have had, what feels like a crazy couple of weeks. Loads of DIY, visitors and appointments.
The appointments have actually been getting to me this week. In the last two weeks I have had 12 appointments for Summer, quite often two on one day and I just find that it feels like I have no life, Summer in general does not seem to mind to much, although she is sick of her car seat and now crys as soon as the engine starts.

We have been trying to sort out her nursery as I go back to work next month. We found one we thought was brilliant, it has loads of space, a fantastic OFSTED review, reasonable location and the staff seem really good, it is actually in the building used by our church. I discover this week that because it is in the County and we live in the city getting funding for any extra help or equipment that Summer might need is going to be difficult. I am SO frustrated with the system at present. she is going to start at this nursery and see how we get on, any prayers over this matter would be greatfully received.

Enough of the complaining. Summer is doing great, she has just had both sets of grandparents visiting which both she and they enjoyed very much. Our bathrooms getting there, we have new windows and most importantly three new additions to the family, but I will keep you guessing as they are Nic's little project.

Ok, enough, ..... I must write about my friend doing a marathon to raise money for Summer and ASBHA, the Spina bifida charity but it will have to wait as my potatoes are soggy and my sausages are burnt.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kathy and Nick

Greetings from Cyprus glad you are still beng very positive4 and that summer Grace is progre3ssing so well. she will soon be one year old

Love

Mary