Monday 2 March 2009

7 weeks old


Oh my word, I had forgotten how much time newborns take! I am up past 9pm for the first time in weeks. Katie is doing well.... noisy, very sicky, but very cute. Summer is still enjoying being a big sister, although she does grab Katies hand and say bye quite a bit, as if Katie has out stayed her welcome.
I still get amazed by the things Katie does, she can stand and move her feet, everything a normal baby can do, yet we did not experience that with Summer. I thank God that he has blessed us with two amazing girls, I feel very privileged to have been chosen to be their mum, although it is also quite scary.
I am off to get ready for bed, which I recall is an object you normally sleep the night in...oh what a distant memory!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She looks so like Summer did, amazing! Nat xx