Friday 14 September 2007

Born to be Different

happy in daddy's arms

I watched a program last night on channel 4 called "Born to be different". It is a series that follows a group of children born with different disabilities including a little girl with SB. I was watching expecting to be upset and yet I was not. Some of the children were more disabled than Summer, some less, but all of them were there own characters and very much loved.
I was chatting to a friend who believes that by having people on this earth who have different needs it makes us into better people.
I would do anything to change what has happened to Summer, no one wants their child to have difficulties in life, but I really believe that she will teach us & those around us how to love properly.

I also believe she really is the cutest baby in the world...but thats a mothers right!

2 comments:

Brad said...

What a great picture! May the Father shower all three of you with His healing love.
Brad

Anonymous said...

Hi Kathy Nick and Summer Grace

Just to say Hello and God Bless

Mary XX