Thursday 6 September 2007

Hospitals & Strawberies

Summer is having a slightly extended morning sleep. so I thought I would grab the opportunity to write. We ae started another round of appointments. We are off to a new hospital to add to our collection in Nottingham, urology this time this afternoon. We have another scan on monday for her hips and we are really praying that the improvements have continued. She has an OT visiting and she also has a teacher already, they do start young! I believe she is coming with a big bag of toys, so Summer should enjoy it.

It looks like our house move is going ahead in the next few weeks, which is great, but slightly scarey as the house needs loads of work doing to it, but one day I am sure we will get there.

I have mountains of strawberies in the fridge which I need to do something with, so I am off to find ideas on the internet, jam possibly....we will see!

No comments: