Tuesday 8 January 2008

Woodpeckers,Sitting & Trouser.

On saturday Nic looked out the window to see a large bird on the lawn which turned out to be a woodpecker, which is very exciting as at the old house all the wildlife we had in the garden was cats mess, the neighbours football and sparrows ( not that I am knocking sparrows, I know that God cares for each of them).



It was an exciting weekend as Summer has started sitting up on her own, obviously all a bit wobbly, but great to see as she has done it on time, clever girl. She seems very proud of herself.



I have had great fun this week, a friend came to visit and suggested a trip to the Monsoon sales for Summer, so I reluctantly went along, and brought her some trousers and she has been given some to. Very exciting to see her in her first pair. I can see shopping trips being high on things we do!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year to Kathy Nick and Summer Grace.

Sorry for the long silence but the family have been visiting and it has all been a bit hectic but lovely especially seeing Philip again. Catching up on the Blog and such a lot has happened and good things in the main. I received an inspiring msge over Christmas which I will send to your parents as I do not know your email adds

Love

Mary Cyprus xx

Anonymous said...

Excuse, the message is removed

Anonymous said...

I congratulate, what words..., a brilliant idea

Anonymous said...

Quite right. It is good thought. I support you.