Wednesday 31 January 2007

I have yet to write in this blog. In fact I have no idea how to access it at the moment, such is my computer genius! I have, however read and agree with all that Nic has posted. The emails and letters we have received have been such a blessing.
I wanted to write as this is the first time I have been on my own since all this happened a week ago today…only a week, I struggle to think of life before that.

I unashamedly echo all Nic has said about God carrying us through this. In myself I am all those things you would expect. I am not strong, I am grieving for the child I thought we would have and I fear the future for the daughter I now know we are going to have, BUT and it’s a big but, I cannot explain the peace I am feeling, except that it is completely outside of my control and it is amazing.

I have been listening to an album by Lou Fellingham since this happened and there is a song on it called Hard pressed. There is a line that says

“Miracles you will do, when I come and put my hope in you”

I am so grateful that my hope is in God.

Kathy

No comments: