Tuesday 30 January 2007

When we had our first scan last Wednesday we were told we would get a call the next day to arrange another scan. We were called by the General at 9am with an appointment. Yesterday we were told we would need a cardiac appointment, a neurological appointment and another check up scan. As of this afternoon we have all three booked!! Neurological on 6th February, Cardiology on 14th February and the check-up scan 19th February. The NHS has done us proud.

We have had so much response from sending out the email. Thank to everyone whose praying I should get a map to record all the fantastic places our news has got to.

Today has been a strange day. Kind of feels odd that things are going back to normal whatever that is. I’m back to work tomorrow which will be odd. I’m sure I won’t get quite so frustrated as I used to. I hope so anyway. I guess I’m afraid that the last few days and what God has done for us will slowly be forgotten but hey, that’s why I’m writing this down!! Below is a picture we were given of the override switch on an old rusty white van. We have certainly been using it recently!


Today there was a car crash right by our home, 2 women died walking along a pavement. I hope there are people praying for there familes/friends. I will be.

Kathy contribution to today’s entry is to say that the baby got very excited when listening to trumpet music on Classic FM. Ill be playing that a bit more often now, like a baby workout!!

2 comments:

DAVIDSON CLAN said...

Hi

Do you know how amazing proud of you both we all are? (I think i can speak for all your friends when i say that). You are showing the most amazing courage through all of this and, as i said this morning, you are going to be, in fact you already are the most fantastic parents that any little girl could wish for.

She will be blessed and surrounded by prayer every day of her life. We will do everything we can to support you all, will laugh with you any cry with you. Just take one day at a time and God will do the rest!

Take care and see you on thursday,

Nat and George xxxx

Anonymous said...

Trumpet music... try the French Horn, that'll get her going!

love to both of you, reading this is truly humbling, you are both being so positive and gracious in what most would call a crisis!

Wishes as ever, Zoe