Monday 5 February 2007

It is 9.00, the evening before our appointment at Queens in Nottingham. Nic has just spoken to a friend who told us the lady we are seeing is a consultant surgeon in Neurology, which is a relief to know. I worried that we were just going for another scan and would have to go back for more information if required.

I tried to write something earlier in the day, but I am really not as eloquent as Nic. If I am honest with myself, today has been quite tough on & off. I am currently feeling quite chilled, I am cooking whilst Nic is putting up a wardrobe,( how Mr & Mrs are we!).

I have had a line in my head all day from Psalm 139, it goes “ you hem me in – behind and before” I do not think my head could cope with more than that, but for me it means that I am not walking this journey on my own, which is something I need to be reminded of constantly.

I know that there are people thinking and praying for us tomorrow at 11.00, which also a great help.

No comments: