Monday 19 February 2007

My blogger is poorly!

I am writing this update as Nic is not well and has been confined to bed with a cold/flu. The positive of this is that he is resting his knee which is still causing him bother. We seem to be a right pair between us.

Bump on the other hand seems to be doing well. We had another scan today, one of the regular three weekly ones. I have to say that I do not look forward to them, although it is great to see her on the screen. All seems well; the fluid in the ventricles is still within normal range which is great. They took some measurements today; she has long legs just like her mother!

I am 24 weeks and have now resigned most of my normal clothes to the back of the wardrobe, my sister in law is very disappointed that I do not have fat feet and face yet, I am sure I will! Nic can now feel baby kicking which is great. I am experiencing indigestion which is not so great.

We are still trusting and praying for our little girl. We were reminded by someone at church of what we said before we had our first diagnostic scan. We said that we want to have the baby that God wants us to have. That is still our prayer.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear you are not "Up to par Nic" hope you feel better soon. Everything else very positive and ecouraging.
Love Mary x

Anonymous said...

Hope you are feeling stronger, and will soon be back to normal and walking alright.

The scan appears to be very good and we pray that things will work out. Look ahead, trust God and believe with all your heart that God can turn things around. Rest in His peace.

Talk to God. Tell Him how you feel. If you are angry, tell Him. If you are happy, tell Him. Be very honest and talk to God as your closest friend. At this time draw close to God, and He will draw close to you. Read your bible, and pray scripture. Read Psalms 37 vs 5&6, Proverbs 3 vs 5&6, and Psalm 46. Remember what is impossible with man is possible with God.

God Bless You.
Love Howard and Kathy.
God Loves You.