Saturday 5 May 2007

I have finished work!

I am officially a lady of leisure, I finished work last Thursday to a great send off. I would like to say I am missing work already, but actually I am making the most of my time off before she arrives!


A friend of mine reminded me of this old song and I have been meaning to post it for ages.

Father I place into your hands the things I cannot do
Father I place into your hands the times that I’ve been through
Father I place into your hands the way that I should go,
For I know I always can trust you.

Father I place into your hands my friends & family
Father I place into your hands the things that trouble me,
Father I place into your hands the person I would be,
For I know I always can trust you.

Father I want to be with you & do the things you do,
Father I want to speak the words that you are speaking to,
Father I want to love the ones that you will draw to you
For I know that I am one with you

J. Hewer 1975

Simple, but truthful words.

No comments: