Thursday 17 May 2007

Off to Nottingham

As I write Summer is in an ambulance on her way to Nottingham and Kathy is in the bath having a well deserved break. Soon I’ll be picking her up as we make our way up to Nottingham for a few days. Summer had a good night and she was moved into the lowest care nursery which is a good sign. They are going to do an MRI scan when she arrives then operate on her back maybe this afternoon or tomorrow morning. Luckily there is a bed there for both Kathy and Summer. I’m staying at my Best Mans house only a couple of miles from the hospital, very convenient!!

There have been so many kind comments and emails, thank you for each of them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Isn't God amazing...She's beautiful. I cant wait to pop up and see you all, obviously....when you've had a chance to settle into being mummy & daddy!!

All the best with Summer Grace - such a perfect name too!

all my love Hannah Q xxx