Friday 25 May 2007

We are Home!!!

Its hard to believe but all three of us are now sitting in our living room at home!! We were originally told Summer would need another week recovery but she has done so well they packed us off early!!

Of course we have lots of follow up appointment's, orthopedics for her hips which are dislocated due to the breach position, urology and neurology for the spina bifida issues as well as the mid wife, health visitor and pediatricians. I won't hand in the hospital parking season ticket just yet!

So tonight is our first night with our beautiful daughter altogether at home. I doubt we will sleep and I am sure we are going to be exhausted for the next 16 years....we cant wait!!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Kathy and NIck

How lovely to be home and have Summer Grace all to yourselves. You really feel she is yours now don't you, I know I remember when I brought our firstborn Louise home. The photo is lovely, all that beautiful hair, styled and everything Love Mary Cyprus x

Anonymous said...

I'm so pleased to hear you're home with your beautiful daughter. Congratulations again.

Anonymous said...

She is sooooooooooooooooo beautiful



we are praying for you !!!!

Lots of bisous

emeline