Friday 6 April 2007

Fame at last!!

I was asked ages ago if I would do a diary of the pregnancy for the national magazine Practical Parenting. It is one of there regular features on regular peoples pregnancies and I was in this month’s edition as the 2nd trimester example. It felt slightly strange reading it as it spans the time before and after our scan. After we told them what had/was/is happening I was pleased they were still keen to go ahead.

Thankfully most pregnancies do go without any problems, but the reality (as we found out) that there are always those exceptions. I still wanted to do it however, because small numbers as they are, there are other people out there who do not get the news they hoped for at their scans. Maybe this will help them? Part of the reason for this blog is to share whats happening and we are pleased they published the blog address.

We have had no scans for over a week which feels really great. I am not sure how helpful they are to us. We are off to sunny (hopefully!!) Skegness this week for ‘Spring Harvest’ with some good friends. It will be our last holiday just the two of us, as she is due to arrive within the next nine weeks. I had best try and get all the sleep I can.

P.S. I'm sure Nic will post a copy of the article soon!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kathy and Nic

Good that you have done the article for Practical Parenting, is it the April edition? I am sure it will help other parents in the same position.

Love and good wishes

Mary Cyprus