Friday 20 July 2007

Sleeping by Washing machines!

We are home....yet again. Her Sodium seems to be ok, We are having another test tomorrow just to check. So we are trying to settle again into some kind of routine. I think Summer quite likes hospitals and the noises, so has been a little fretful here. She is currently sitting next to the washing machine in the hope that she will want to sleep for a little bit.

What an emotional roller coaster we are on, had lost all sense of normalilty, untill I realised that there is still the bathroom to be cleaned and washing to do!

There is a sense of where is God in all of this? but I was reading the Message, which is a version of the bible that is really easy to read. A bit in ephesians 4.

"I want you to get out there and walk, better still run on the road God called you to travel. I do not want you sitting around on your hands. I do not want anyone strolling off, down some path that leads nowhere"

This IS the road we have been called to travel on, and any sorrow I have for us and Summer, does not lead anywhere.

There is another bit just before this verse and it says

" God can do anything you know - far more than you could ever imagine or guess or request in your wildest dreams"
Isn't that great!

No comments: